Warning: session_start(): open(/storage/ssd5/586/17669586/tmp/sess_ss6aec6h74mkqsfgqr2ht1vb5t, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /storage/ssd5/586/17669586/public_html/index.php on line 35

Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /storage/ssd5/586/17669586/tmp) in /storage/ssd5/586/17669586/public_html/index.php on line 35
Pengaruh Pengedalian Internal Dan Profesionalisme Auditor Internal Terhadap Pencegahan Fraud Pada PT. sOCFIN Indonesia Medan Pengaruh Pengedalian Internal Dan Profesionalisme Auditor Internal Terhadap Pencegahan Fraud Pada PT. sOCFIN Indonesia Medan

Record Detail

Skripsi

Pengaruh Pengedalian Internal Dan Profesionalisme Auditor Internal Terhadap Pencegahan Fraud Pada PT. sOCFIN Indonesia Medan

XML

Abstrak

This study aims to determine the magnitude of the influence of Internal
Control and Professionalism of Internal Auditors on Fraud Prevention at
PT.Socfin Indonesia Medan. The method used in this study is a survey method and
distributing questionnaires with an approach using primary data. The sampling
technique used is probabylity sampling with the simple random sampling method.
The statistical analysis used in this study is the classic assumption test,
correlation, hypothesis testing using t test and f test and analysis of the coefficient
of determination. The research sample used was 36 people with data sources
obtained through filling out the questionnaire. Based on the results of research
conducted, it can be seen that partially internal control and Professionalism of
Internal Auditors have no effect and are not significant to Fraud Prevention.
Simultaneously Internal Control and Professionalism of Internal Auditors do not
affect Fraud Prevention. While the value of R2 in this study states that the
variable Internal Control and Professionalism of Internal Auditors on Fraud
Prevention simultaneously affect Fraud Prevention by 8.2%, the remaining 91.8%
is influenced by other factors


Detail Information

Item Type
Bachelor's Thesis
Penulis
Triana Ulfa Saragih - Personal Name
Student ID
215420298
Dosen Pembimbing
Drs. Edison Sagala, MS - 0003026106 - Dosen Pembimbing 1
Duma Megaria Elisabeth, SE., M.Si - 0123067803 - Dosen Pembimbing 2
Penguji
Drs. Edison Sagala, MS - 0003026106 - Penguji 1
Duma Megaria Elisabeth, SE., M.Si - 0123067803 - Penguji 2
Dr. Dompak Pasaribu, SE.,M.Si, CPA - - Penguji 3
Kode Prodi PDDIKTI
Edition
Departement
Fakultas Ekonomi
Contributor
Language
Indonesia
Publisher Universitas Methodist Indonesia : Medan.,
No Panggil
Copyright
Universitas Methodist Indonesia
Doi

File Attachment

LOADING LIST...



Information


RECORD DETAIL


Back To Previous  XML Detail